Trevor Turnbull is a Sports Digital Media Consultant who delivers the training, staffing and strategies required to help his clients monetize their online brand. As the COO of Sports Networker and the Sports Executives Association, he manages the largest sports industry network online helping current and aspiring sports business professionals take their sports career to the next level.
Trevor is also a contributing writer on Entrepreneur.com where he provides entrepreneurs and small business owners with informative content on the topics of management, leadership, teamwork, innovation, growth, marketing and sales using lessons that can be learned from the world of sports and applying them to “real world” business challenges.
As a speaker, Trevor has presented to a wide audience on the value of social media for both individuals and businesses. His diverse background and “non-techie” presentation style allows him to bridge the generational gap between the “traditional” and the “new media” opportunities in personal branding, networking, marketing, sales and sponsorship.
He is a lifelong sports fan that has competed at a high level of competitive sports including participation in the CIS University Cup as a member of the University of Saskatchewan Huskies hockey program. He is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan – College of Commerce program with a major in Marketing
Trevor’s speaking topics include:
- What Is Social Media And Why Should You Care?
- Grow Your Network And Net-Worth With Linkedin
- How To Build A Massive List And Generate Revenue From Linkedin Groups
- Sports Networking & Social Media
- How To Land Your Dream Job In Sports
- Leveraging The Professional Athlete Brand
- How To Build Your Amateur Athlete Brand Online
- The Opportunities (and Pitfalls) of Social Media for Coaches
- The Opportunities (and Pitfalls) of Social Media for Student Athletes
For more information on Speaking Topics, Availability and Rates