Online Marketing Internship
Are you motivated, entrepreneurial, and looking for valuable experience in the sports marketing world working with amateur athletes, student athletes and college/university administrative staff? Now you can combine your knowledge of and interest in sports and personal branding with your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn skills.
About T3 CONNECT
T3 CONNECT Sports Marketing is an e-learning company that is dedicated to educating and inspiring amateur athletes, student athletes and college/university administrative staff about the possibilities of using social media as a personal branding tool to prepare for life after sport and a marketing tool to help athletic programs secure sponsorship and publicity. In working with T3 CONNECT Sports Marketing, we expect you to grab your laptop, find your best workspace, and make it happen!
T3 CONNECT is looking for passionate marketing/communication students or recent graduates with online marketing experience, strong social and writing skills. We need someone knowledgeable of established platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn in addition to emerging social media services like Snapchat and Instagram and blogging platforms like WordPress. You must be disciplined enough to make your own time yet meet all deadlines.
Key attributes and skills for desired applicant:
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in-demand skills
- Tenacious enthusiasm for marketing, social media and supporting team members
- Your own computer with high-speed internet Access
- Reasonable proficiency at Typing and Data Entry
- Experience with Document Building: Word Processors, Spreadsheets, Databases etc.
- Creative writing skills and a proven passion for blogging
- Proven experience in creating engaging content, online networking and relationship building
The Online Marketing Intern will contribute to the branding, promotion, and implementation of social media strategies for our clients and will also be asked to actively engage with our clients target audience on behalf of the client. As a member of our marketing team, you will have a passion for technology, social media and sports.
The Online Marketing Internship role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of cutting edge emerging media strategies
- Monitoring conversations online around our clients, sponsors and the T3 CONNECT brand
- Optimization of Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter accounts, YouTube channels and other emerging media platforms
- Development of targeted, keyword rich content to be used on social media platforms
- Implementation and management of online contests and rewards programs that encourage sharing and engagement
- Content syndication activities – article marketing and video distribution
- Link building activities – Blog and forum comments
- Building and nurturing of relationships with potential sponsors, affiliates, advocates and online influencers
- Weekly reporting on valuable metrics and actionable insights for fan engagement
T3 CONNECT is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, however, you don’t need to live in Vancouver to apply for this position. As an Online Marketing Intern, the majority of your time will be spent working remotely and collaborating with T3 CONNECT partners using multiple online communications tools (Skype, Basecamp, Google Docs, Hootsuite, etc)
As an intern, we expect a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week. However, additional time commitment is welcomed.
Term: Internships normally last for 3-6 months depending on the projects you will be involved in. We will work with you to identify the right fit based on your availability.
Wondering about the benefits of working with T3 CONNECT? Point blank – it is rare opportunity and unparalleled experience. This opportunity with T3 CONNECT is a fully involved, learning by doing experience. You will be asked to take on critical tasks that directly contribute to the company’s bottom line, and if you make a measurable impact or source new business, we will do everything possible to make you a permanent member of the T3 CONNECT team.
And, of course, if you are passionate about sports and dream about working in the sports industry……this opportunity will give you the experience and networking opportunities required to help launch your career in the sports industry.
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the Online Marketing Internship role. Please complete the application form below:
Each application will be reviewed by T3 CONNECT’s management and selected candidates may be asked to schedule an in-person interview.